If you are currently completing our Choose survey and are having trouble finding your providers on the question “Which doctors do you visit frequently?,” please reach out to our Customer Support team for assistance through our live chat, or by emailing email@example.com. When you reach out to our team, please let us know your email address, employer, and the name of the provider you are searching for so we can best assist. As we look into the issue for you, feel free to proceed through the rest of the survey to receive your recommendations. It is optional to input providers on the survey and should not greatly affect your results.
If you have access to our Use platform and are having trouble finding providers using our “Find Care” search, you can reach out to our Customer Support team for assistance, being sure to let us know the exact issue (are no results appearing, or is a specific provider not coming up?), as well as the information you are using to search for providers (keywords, zip code, and network). You may also want to check and adjust the filters applied to the search results on the left-hand side of your page.
If you are in our Find Care search and a specific provider is not coming up, there are a few steps you can try to surface your provider before reaching out to our team for assistance:
- Navigate to the “Find Care” page
- Remove the network parameter for the search by clicking on the network field in the far right of the search bar, then selecting "I'm Paying for Myself" in the dropdown menu
- Note: this does not mean you are paying anything in this scenario, but will allow you to search without the network constraint
- Next, enter in your Zip Code in the location field of the search bar
- Finally, enter your provider's name in the left-most field of the search bar. You should notice their name may pre-populate when typing. If so, click on their name, or finish typing it and select to search.
If your provider comes up after these steps, but did not come up when a network was selected, please reach out to our Customer Support team through live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance so we can determine why your provider did not initially come up. When reaching out, please let us know your email, employer, and the information you used to search for your provider (zip code and provider name).